Masturbation

Hi doctor,

Greetings! I am Kumar from Hyderabad, India aged 27 years unmarried guy. I have a problem. I am masturbating since 7 years on an average 4 times a week from the age of 21. now i feel my penis became narrow in the base and the penis size is drastically reduced . girth and length were reduced and even if i have erection i cant last longer. the erect penis size is only 10 cms. i am very frustated. i am a software professional , please suggest me some medicine immediately.i am getting confused and worrying a lot on this bad masturbating habit. i am getting married in the coming year.

Sir, i have lot of concerns on masturbation . You are contributing a lot to sexual medicine and health for humans. thatshwy i have lot of belief on you. why do doctors say that masturbation never reduces size of penis, weak erection and it is a healthy habbit. see in my case i lost penis hardness which i had before starting masturbation at the age of 21 before 7 years from now. my penis lookslike a child penis. i dont know whether i can satisfy my wife or not.. very bad. then why you doctors say that it is a safest habbit. i understand that medical society say this is a healthy habbit only to reduce AIDS in men. but how are these problems in men like what i am facing now get cured if we adopt masturbation . Doctor sir, i am not blaming you because i know ur a good doctor and trustworthy famous doctor.

the medical society is creating wrong concepts in men.

Sir, i need your answer immediately as my life and career depends on your answer and suggestion. if possible ,give me an appointment so that i will personally meet u .i request you to publish more articles on masturbation,penis size and premature ejaculation

thanks a lot for your contribution to the humans once again. waiting for your answer asap.

Hello Kumar,

Now just how many times are you going to write to me about your, um, "little problem"??? This is an HIV information Web site, not a helpline for pencil-dicked geeks. OK, that might have been a bit harsh, but you are a software guy with worries about his penis size and besides, your comments are way out of line. For instance:

1. "Medical society says masturbation is a healthy 'habbit' only to reduce AIDS in men"!!! What???? Where did you get such a nonsensical notion??? No one has ever suggested such a ridiculous concept!

2. "Why do doctors say that masturbation never reduces size of penis, or weakens erection, and that it is a healthy habit?" Well, that's because masturbation does not reduce penis size. It does not weaken erections. And it is indeed a totally normal and very healthy activity! That's why!

3. "My life and career depends on your answer." What??? Hmmm . . . your life??? Your career??? Is your suicide threshold really set that low? And as far as your career, exactly what line of work are you in? Adult porn, perhaps?

4. You want me to publish more articles on masturbation, penis size and premature ejaculation???? Kumar, the fact that this is an HIV/AIDS information Web site seems to have escaped you. I'm sorry if you're having difficulty with your "home entertainment center," but you've got the wrong Web site and cyber-sex doctor to address those kinds of problems. If your penis looks like a "child penis," I suggest you see your doctor for an evaluation and I suggest you do so prior to your wedding night, OK?

Hetero-Contact
Not a question, just a thought!