Dr Bob Please Help Me

I Like to know forsure I'm out of the woods cause I want to started making a baby. I been tested down too 18 months from exposer. I taken reg hiv 1/2 neg western blots and rna and dna all negs.

With negative HIV-1 and HIV-2 antibody tests out to 18 months from the time of your last potential HIV exposure, you are most definitely out of the HIV woods. That you had negative Western Blots, RNAs and DNAs as well merely means you had lots of unnecessary tests that really weren't indicated. They corroborate what we already knew from your HIV-antibody test results: you are definitively and conclusively HIV negative. The only way you can be any farther out of the woods is if you took a spaceship to another universe, OK? So let the baby making begin! WOO-HOO!

HIV testing question
money well spent