January 20, 2008.
Oct 29, 2007
hello belle della santita, I mean hello Dr bob. One quick question. My roommate creams her thongs, and i sniff them about an hour later am i at risk for hiv,or any other stds.
01/20/2008 DRINKS ON ME DR BOB WHAT ARE WE CELEBRATING?
Response from Dr. Frascino
No STD/HIV risk from thong sniffing, creamed or otherwise. The only risk from such olfactory activities would stem from your roommate's catching you headfirst in her dirty clothes hamper with a hard-on and thong stuffed up your nose.
As for 1/20/2008, actually the celebration date is 1/20/2009. (I wish it was 2008!) What does 1/20/2009 celebrate? The end of the Reign of Error!
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Blood In Urine An Acute Symptom Of HIV?
- Bloody Nose After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Hpv After Swallowing Sperm Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Balls After Touching Anus Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Jock Itch After Receiving Oral Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Psoriasis After Receptive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.