January 20, 2008.
Oct 29, 2007
hello belle della santita, I mean hello Dr bob. One quick question. My roommate creams her thongs, and i sniff them about an hour later am i at risk for hiv,or any other stds.
01/20/2008 DRINKS ON ME DR BOB WHAT ARE WE CELEBRATING?
Response from Dr. Frascino
No STD/HIV risk from thong sniffing, creamed or otherwise. The only risk from such olfactory activities would stem from your roommate's catching you headfirst in her dirty clothes hamper with a hard-on and thong stuffed up your nose.
As for 1/20/2008, actually the celebration date is 1/20/2009. (I wish it was 2008!) What does 1/20/2009 celebrate? The end of the Reign of Error!
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Long Do I Wait To Get Tested After Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Hairy Tongue After Licking Anus Worried I Have HIV
- Penis Discharge After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Penis Discharge After Vaginal Sex Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Sore Testicles After Sex With Hooker Worried I Have HIV
- Sore Throat After Swallowing Blood Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.