using one condom for oral and vaginal ok?

hi dr. bob, i couldnt find anything similar in your archives so i'm posting the question. i had sex with a prostitute and she gave me protected oral and protected vaginal but both acts using the same condom. basically she blew me for about a minute or so with the condom then jumped on top and rode me with the same condom. afterwards, i checked the condom, no breaks, still intact. is it okay to use one condom for oral and insertive vaginal?

Generally speaking we recommend a fresh condom for each sexual act. This is primarily to avoid contaminating one area with germs from another. For instance if a couple had anal sex and then used the same condom for vaginal sex, they could potentially transmit germs from the rectal canal to the vaginal canal. In your case brief oral followed by her hopping on for a pocket-rocket ride I see no STD-transmission risk.

Scared Kiwi living in US
Testing help