|Scared Kiwi living in US
Oct 29, 2007
Dear Dr F
Took time to read your profile this time â impressive.
Just made donation #2 to the site (ref XXXXXXXXXXXXXX). Sorta think that putting a min transaction fee of say USD30 is pretty reasonable given what you do.
Anyway, this is my second time on the site. Slow learner. The situation:
Took a bar girl home in Singapore. Didnât pay to bring her home â she asked and I obliged, which is v stupid. Technically, this does not make her a prostitute because it was free, although a night in a nice hotel room may have been payment?
We did mutual masturbation, no penetration (I was very careful here as am VERY aware of HIV even in delirious state of sexually heightened anxiety!). There was some wet kissing also. No oral or penetrative sex, just frottage and mutual masturbation with the potential that the head on my penis made contact with the outside of her vagina. I did notice she was quite wet though when I fingered her.
What I am concerned about is (could you please provide guidance):
1. Could vaginal fluids have somehow found their way inside my Urethra from, say, rubbing my penis on the outside of her vagina with no penetration? a. If the answer to (1) is âYesâ, is it likely that the fluids would be in sufficient quantity to transmit HIV? 2. No symptoms to speak of in terms of ARS at Day 21 (no fever, although I was tired on one day, but had buckets of energy the next and ran up a hill). Would I know if I had ARS (i.e. was one of the 70% who got it), or are the symptoms that mild ? 3. What is my overall transmission risk in your opinion? Would you recommend testing? I know I was clear before this incident, as I was tested after my last incident which I published on here
| Response from Dr. Frascino
Hey Scared Kiwi,
Don't worry about being a slow learner. Just look at whom this country elected as President! His brain appears to be remarkably resistant to any sort of intellectual thought! We already know his brain is definitely science-proof not to mention common sense-phobic! So let's turn our attention to your problem. To specifically address your questions:
1. Frottage (bumping and grinding without penetration) is not considered a risk for HIV transmission.
2. ARS symptoms vary considerably in character and severity from person to person. They can sometimes be so mild as to go essentially unnoticed.
3. Essentially nonexistent. Testing would only be recommended as an effective and efficient way to put your unwarranted worries permanently to rest.
Thanks for your donation to The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org).
Continue to play safe and you'll stay safe, OK?
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Trouble Urinating After Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- After Treatment For Trichomoniasis How Should You Wait To Have Sex
- Can Two People Who've Never Had Sex Get Std?
- Can You Use Cipro To Treat A Std?
- What Would Cause Vaginal Bleeding All Of A Sudden?
- After Using Pep Is A Three Month Window Period Accurate
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.