giving oral sex to my fiancee

How can I keep from choking and gagging while giving my fiancee oral sex which also leads to me sometimes biting him accidently?

What are you asking me for? This is an HIV/AIDS information Web site, not "tips for tallywhacker tonsil hockey." Out of curiosity, was your fiancé's nickname in high school "Beer Can" or "King Kong Dong?" Oh, never mind. Perhaps you could try practicing on a banana or finding a fiancé whose pride and joy doesn't have to have its own zip code. Of course if you continue to bite him you just might nibble him down to a more comfortable size.

He just found out and is scared to infect me
I Stay Sane Because of You. Thank You. Please Read.