Home Access Endorse You?

Hey Dr. Bob!, I had written in prior (Sept. 07). Anyways,...I had an unprotected anal risk (being receptive partner with no ejaculation) on Aug. 6th, 2007. I went to a shady bath house (first and last time ever), whereby a man performed oral on me and penetrated me briefly (about 30-45 sec.) w/o the use of a condom. The thought of HIV/AIDS crossed my mind, and I asked himt o use a condom. He did...and in the end, he never ejaculated even with condom.

To the point.... I tested with Home Access @ 4,6,8,9 weeks. I had an Orasure Rapid test (finger prick) @ 10 weeks. All were negative.

I want to test @ 12 weeks with the Home Access. IF negative....is it likely to be 99.9% accurate? or do I need to wait 6 months because I am unaware of his status? Are Home Access tests o.k. to take? I do see that the Home Access endorses you on their website.

Thanks...and a promised donation in the mail again....Can I not get the envelope for confirmation sent to my house? Last time they sent a letter to me thanking me for the donation. I live with housemates and maybe a red flag may go off. They are homophobes with whom I live with.

Thanks Dr. Bob

A negative Home Access at 12 weeks would be definitive and conclusive. Tests taken prior to three months are not considered conclusive. Home Access is FDA approved and highly reliable. You can read specific details about the test's accuracy in the archives. As for Home Access endorsing me on their Web site, that's news to me!

Thank you for your donations to The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation. If you do not want to receive an acknowledgement/thank-you letter, just put a note in with your donation and we'll, of course, respect your wishes. If you've already sent it, just drop us a quick e-mail at frascinoaidsfound@sbcglobal.net advising us of your wishes, OK?

Finally, if your housemates are indeed homophobes, I would look at this as an excellent opportunity for enlightenment.

PCR negative after reduction steroid dose
Masturbation using a plastic baggy