Can not beleive I did it again

I was fooling around with this girl in my car (again). We did not get involve in any kind of sexual activity but she was kissing my hands when suddendly, she bites me (then she did it again two more times, one in my cheek and another in my neck)

I completeley freaked out when she did so. I cheked the area and there was not sign of break skin but I still feel extremely worried about the possibility of getting infected this way

Today is the 8th day and I already have this very uncomfortable sore throat. Im kind of surprised since i have read symptoms usually appear between weeks 2 and 6. Are there cases when people have developed symptoms in such a short period of time?

I know the best way to be sure about this situation is getting tested but i am really scared and would not really like to do that. I have made some research over the internet and the information i have found is really confusing, while some doctors say is not posible to get infected this way, others leave open a posibility. Could you please offer some orientation?

By the way, I have not forgotten about making a donation to your foundation. I just have been expiriencing some problems with my international credit card (and i prefer to use this way of payment

Thanks

Welcome back to the forum. She bit you three times??? Hmmm . . . now what did I tell you about dating chicks named Draculina or Vampira??? This happened in your car again? Dude, perhaps if you took your dates to dinner rather than just schtooping them in your Mini Cooper S, they wouldn't be so hungry and therefore wouldn't bite quite so readily.

Regarding HIV risk, since she didn't chomp through the skin, the HIV risk is completely nonexistent. Whatever is causing your symptoms, one thing is certain: it's not HIV, OK?

Thanks for the donation (www.concertedeffort.org), even if it got delayed when the Alzheimer's kicked in.

Stay safe and you'll stay well, OK?

How Naive I Am?
NOT ITALIAN KIND OF GUY just to let you know