dust in computer

I was fixing a friends computer - he has HIV. The computer was full of dust, which got all over my hands which had some cuts, and I inhaled some dust. I know this sounds dumb, but There is no way I can get anything like HIV from this, right? sorry if this sounds dumb, but I have to go back and help him out again with the PC.

Dust? You're worried about computer dust transmitting HIV??? Please tell me you're kidding. Dude, if this were the case, don't you think we'd have noticed an unusual cluster of HIV cases among the "Geek Squad" guys?

Relax, Max. The only way you're going to contract HIV from working on your buddy's PC is if you decide to let him "ram" you with his unprotected "hard drive" while you're bent over the monitor.

Anemia and Iron
VACCINE (HPV) (HPV Vaccine for MEN) (GARDASIL)