OLD FARTS

Dr. I performed oral on another guy with ejaculation in the mouth. I am a old fart and should know better. My question is this.

With the ever-increasing HIV rate among older people would antibody production be delayed in this group? I read an article that stated immune systems starts to decline in people over 40 years old. I also read a study that said initial immune response of older people during vaccinations was the SAME as younger people. Whats your take on it? Thanks Dan

Hi Dan,

So you think folks over 40 qualify are OLD FARTS? Hmmm . . . and you want me to help you with your question? Hmmm . . . well considering I'm beyond that milestone, perhaps I could be too busy filling out my AARP application or need to go the drugstore to buy more denture fixative or depends . . . .

OK, I'll answer. Just let me pull my rocking chair up to the computer, find my bifocals and turn off the Lawrence Welk reruns on the TV.

As it turns out, some parts of the immune response do indeed begin to decline in folks over 40, but it will not affect the HIV window period or the body's ability to produce anti-HIV antibodies or the speed with which it produces them. OK Gramps? By the way, did you know men reach their sexual peak at age 20 and it's all downhill from there???

Stay well Danny Boy.

mut-mating. haha.
infant testing