Re: BOB URGENT!!!!

Where can i go to get checked out for an STD? being that i am underage, and most certainly want to keep this from my family for the time being, where would you recomend that i can go to be tested? You said that a dermatologist could help me, but that requires insurance information. Is there a place i can go anonymously? Thank you for your help.

You could try your local city or county health department (Google them for their address). They should have an STD clinic that could run your screening STD tests without notifying your parents. Alternatively you could just tell your folks you need to see your doctor, because you pulled a groin muscle or something like that. Once you're in the exam room with the doctor alone you can tell him the truth and advise him you don't want your folks to know. At 17, he should respect your privacy.

BOB URGENT!!! Oct 22, 2007

Bob this is my third post and i reallly want an answer! I am a seventeen year old male and i had unprotected oral about 5 months ago from someone i didnt know very well. starting about 20 days after that a huge boyle surfaced at the base of my penis. it has been there all this time. it is somewhat sensitive, but does not itch or burn. occasionally other smaller ones will brak out near the base of my penis or on the inside of my thighs. A few times it has oozed some pus-liquid but only once or twice. this sucks please let me know what might be happening and what i should do.

You've had a "huge boyle" on your tallywhacker for five months? Dude, by now we can assume it's not going to go away on its own. This most likely is not related to your oral sex adventure. I can't diagnose the cause over the Internet. You need to see a doctor and have it checked out and treated! If you're old enough to have sex, you're old enough to start taking responsibility for your health, both sexual health and general health. A dermatologist or general medical doctor or even an urgent care center should be able to help with your current problem.

I use the same bathroom as an HIV infected person
In Need of Your Sage Advice