HIV Transmission Risk?

October 13 - I met a man that I have been only communicating with via internet after 3 years for the first time. I brushed and flossed my teeth at 5 pm. He came to pick me up at 6:30 pm. When I got in the car it took me very long to look at him. As soon as I got in the car we talked and drove straight to a sports bar. We went right in as soon as we got there. We ended up watching the leafs game. We stayed there until 10 pm then we got into his car. We french kissed for 15 minutes and I touched his groin area (but he had his pants on - I didn't see or touch his penis at all - I touched from on top of the jeans - so I touched his jeans only - there was no skin-to-skin contact. Then he drove me home. On the way home I didn't kiss him at all.

October 15 - He came to pick me up and we went directly to a coffee shop near my home and as soon as we got there we went inside. He picked me up around 8:05, and when he picked me up we went directly in the coffee shop (no kissing or touching took place) we had coffee and talked inside the coffee shop. I didn't brush or floss cause I didn't want to get blood in case we kissed. So instead I chewed gum. We left around 9:30 pm. He tried kissing me in the car but I only kissed him on the cheeks and gave him a closed-mouth kiss (no french kissing took place). He drove me home and that was it (no kissing).

Based on these very detailed encounters what is my risk for HIV?

"Based on these very detailed encounters," your HIV risk is completely nonexistent as is your chance for a third date! Let me guess, you're either a product of home schooling or a graduate of an abstinence-only sex education program, right? Yeah, I thought so. You have some serious issues that need to be dealt with if you ever plan on having more than the occasional first date, let alone a satisfying and healthy sexual relationship in the future. I suggest you spend some time and effort reviewing the wealth of information on this site, in its archives and on its related links pertaining to how HIV is and is not transmitted. Also you'll need to learn about safer sexual techniques if you ever plan on going beyond first base.

New first Regimen
travel & food with Novir