The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App 
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Ask the Experts About

Safe Sex and HIV PreventionSafe Sex and HIV Prevention
Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question
  • Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary


Oct 22, 2007

Bob this is my third post and i reallly want an answer! I am a seventeen year old male and i had unprotected oral about 5 months ago from someone i didnt know very well. starting about 20 days after that a huge boyle surfaced at the base of my penis. it has been there all this time. it is somewhat sensitive, but does not itch or burn. occasionally other smaller ones will brak out near the base of my penis or on the inside of my thighs. A few times it has oozed some pus-liquid but only once or twice. this sucks please let me know what might be happening and what i should do.

Response from Dr. Frascino


You've had a "huge boyle" on your tallywhacker for five months? Dude, by now we can assume it's not going to go away on its own. This most likely is not related to your oral sex adventure. I can't diagnose the cause over the Internet. You need to see a doctor and have it checked out and treated! If you're old enough to have sex, you're old enough to start taking responsibility for your health, both sexual health and general health. A dermatologist or general medical doctor or even an urgent care center should be able to help with your current problem.

Dr. Bob

Dr. Bob, I was reading your form and saw this, i am sorry to hear the loss of your brother this year.
hello Dr. Bob: Why this happens: Very worried, not getting off my mind

  • Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

 Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS



This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.

Powered by ExpertViewpoint