Dr. Bob, I was reading your form and saw this, i am sorry to hear the loss of your brother this year.

Dr. Bob, I am deeply sadenned to hear the news of the loss of your brother. God bless him. You are a great guy.

My question is do i still need to get tested? I had a high risk exposure in the past. 2 and half months (75 days) after the exposure I had an antibody test for HIV1/HIV2 and 3 and half months (105 days) after the exposure, I had a HIV PCR RNA for HIV1 and HIV PCR DNA for HIV2 tests. I got the PCR tests done because I was on immunosuppressants. All my tests are negative. Can I put this behiind me or do I need more testing. Please answer.

Yep, your HIV worries should definitely and conclusively be "behiind" you! No more testing is warranted. Time to WOO-HOO!

Thanks for your kind comments.

Stay well.

Misinforming Doctor or Is It Me?
BOB URGENT!!!