EXTREMELY URGENT re: recent response

Dear Doctor,

You recently answered a question I asked about a friend who needs help, this is the link "http://www.thebody.com/xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxIt is titled "xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx". I have realized that this message contains my friend's name and email address and can be found on Google when searching for email addresses.. I ask you to PLEASE remove this information since anyone will now be able to see his status by searching for his email. Thank you.

The personal information you mention has been redacted so that it is no longer accessible. We apologize for the oversight and any inconvenience.

Confused?
Lack of appetite, HIV related?