Oct 20, 2007
Hi I was told by health dept lady that I was goot o go to donate blood. all my tests negative with elisa and rna and my girlfriend is negative also, thanks man i just seen post where guy went and donate blood after 4 weeks good lord that was not enought of time .
| Response from Dr. Frascino
Excellent news for both you and your girlfriend. Congratulations!
Regarding the Four-Week Guy (or Gal), yeah, I wasn't too pleased to read that either!
Be well. Stay well.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Saliva Has Different Proteins And Enzymes That Damage Hiv
- How Long Does Marinol Stay In Your System?
- What Is Your Viral Load And Cd4 Count If Your Undetectable With Hiv?
- Natural Food Cure For Neuropathy
- What Percentage Of Men Get Hiv From Women?
- Counting White Blood Cells In Hiv Patients
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.