Oct 20, 2007
Hi I was told by health dept lady that I was goot o go to donate blood. all my tests negative with elisa and rna and my girlfriend is negative also, thanks man i just seen post where guy went and donate blood after 4 weeks good lord that was not enought of time .
Response from Dr. Frascino
Excellent news for both you and your girlfriend. Congratulations!
Regarding the Four-Week Guy (or Gal), yeah, I wasn't too pleased to read that either!
Be well. Stay well.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Long After Exposure Can A Hepatitis C Test Be Positive?
- What Stage In Hiv Do Night Sweats Occur Early Or Late?
- What Can You Use For Burning Vaginal Neuropathy?
- Why Does Chlamydia Infect Woman More Than Men?
- What Does Bacterial Vaginosis Look Like?
- Symptoms Of Chlamydia After Treatment
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.