exercise & edorphins
Oct 19, 2007
My question is does exercise help endorphins suppress the hiv virus, I ride a bike and I was first tested at 490 t-cells without medication 4 months later my t-cells were 890, I ride 30 miles a week, does my exercise and eating well play a part of helping my body to keep the hiv in check.
Response from Dr. Frascino
General good health measures exercise, good nutrition, not smoking, decreasing stress, having great sex, etc. do help the immune system, as well as the rest of our body, stay strong and healthy. And this indirectly can help fight HIV as well as any other unwanted invaders.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Bloody Nose After Giving A Bj Worried I Have HIV
- Dry Mouth After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Herpes After Rubbing Stripper Worried I Have HIV
- Pain In Balls After Barebacking Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Rubbing Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- White Spots After Precum Touching Vagina Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.