me and my gf after 7 months

Dear Dr; i would be thankful if you could help me on this issue. 6 months and 20 days ago , i had a brief exposure( touching vagina with my penis for some second) , 10 days later i got every single symptoms of HIV like thick coated tounge,chilled for 2 days,fatigue,tirdness(totally so weak and sick) after my exposure i had sex with my gf ,about 20 days later.my girl friend got only coated tounge and recently lost arround 8 kg. any way, i did test (ELISA)in week 2,6,12,23(anti gen, anti boady),24,and in 5 months and 27 days , and all with negative result.the last one was Western Blot and ELISA.i m living in developing country in middle east,and the central HIV and blood test claim that they are using latest methods of hiv testing.currently i can see me and my gf are weak,feeling tired soon and have some unpleasent mouth ucler but not like herpes, also it is about 3 months my muscles all around my body jolting + chest pain... Dr sorry for a long question, at the end what do u recommend me to do, eventhough i am almost 100 % i am +. regards

You may be "almost 100%" convinced you are HIV+. However, I, on the other hand, am 100% sure you are not! You've had six negative HIV tests out to six months. You just can't get any more negative than that! HIV is not your problem. No way. No how. A negative HIV test outside the window period trumps "symptoms" each and every time. I can't diagnose the cause of your symptoms over the Internet, but I can, with great assurance, advise you what's not causing them: it's not HIV! Your HIV fears are unwarranted.

Dou Hiv antibody/p24 antigen test
SEDISCORDANT COUPLES