A little bit of anal

Doc...first want to say that you have helped me quite a bit over the years. Antime I am worried about a risk, I peruse the archives and always feel better. On to my question....I have been schtooping this guy for the last few months and we have always used condoms. About 2 weeks ago, we were messing around and 1 thing lead to another and he started to penetrate me unporotected. He got in a bit and after aminute I cam to my senses and had him stop. He didn't cum, but I am concerned about what happened. He claims that the hospital where he works mandatorily tests him annually, but that sounds illegal for them to do that. Anyway, do you think this situation warrants testing? Thx, Tom

Hey Tom,

If "unporotected schtooping" equals unprotected schtooping then yes, even your "little bit of anal" does place you at some degree of risk for STDs, including HIV. Because the exposure was brief and your top gun didn't pop his cork, the risk is decreased, but not completely obliterated. A rapid test at the three-month mark is recommended.

Good luck!

Tear gas and Elisa test?
are condoms that cover only the head of the penis equally as effective as regular condoms?