|Negative after three month test
Oct 18, 2007
I posted a question regarding possible risk of contracting HIV after using a sex toy, a couple of months ago. Your reply certainly made the next ten weeks more bearable.
As you predicted the test was negative. Thanks for your advice and congratulations on the wonderful work you do
| Response from Dr. Frascino
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Three Month HIV Test
- Is Hair Loss A Sign Of AIDS?
- Burning Penis After Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Burning Penis After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Flaky Skin After Touching Vaginal Fluid Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Scrotum After Sex With Stripper Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.