Dr. Bob, I really trust you

Hello Dr. Bob,

Thank you for helping me with my question a few weeks ago with my situation at the strip club.

Since then, I've felt sick to my stomach... A had a few loose bowel movements and tired. I keep thinking about it at work and it's making me feel worse.

Everyone keeps telling me "no, you're fine", but you're the real person I know I can trust.

Should I be concerned now or is your opinion and advice the same as before even if I rubbed my eye more than once?

Am I suffering from an acute infection? or anxiety?

I've included the question and your response below.

-------------------

Good Morning Dr. Bob,

I just registered for the aids walk on October 21st and got some of my friends and my girlfriend involved, and I encourage others to support this incredible cause at www.aidswalk.net

Now Dr. Bob... I have a problem. My girlfriend took me to the strip club and got me a lap dance for my birthday. The girl was very hot and she gave me a really good lap dance. But during the lap dance, my hands were on her butt and I felt something wet for a second. So, I moved my hand and wiped whatever was on my finger on my jeans and then the dance finished a couple minutes later.

She talked to me really dirty and told me how big I was(...ya know) and I got really excited when I was straighting myself out, I flashed her for a few seconds, (she laughingly says put that thing away haha).

I don't know if I touched my penis while putting it back in. Also when I sat down with my girlfriend again, I rubbed my eye(...now I'm going nooooo the mucous membrane!!!

I have a sore throat after 10 days. My girlfriend and I have an anniversary tomorrow and I really want to enjoy it.

Am I at risk?

I think there are loads of guys reading this post right now who are wishing they had a girlfriend like yours! As for your HIV risk, you can relax Max! HIV is much more difficult to contract than that! I see absolutely no cause for worry whatsoever. Nor do I believe testing is warranted. OK?

Considering what your girlfriend got you for your birthday, I can hardly wait to hear about your anniversary gift!

As for the Oct. 21st AIDS Walk, I'm assuming you mean the one in Los Angeles. And yes, I too encourage everyone to participate! We need to work together to change the course of the pandemic!

Stay well! Happy Anniversary!

Sorry to hear you are still hung up on this "non-risk!" Your suffering is definitely anxiety, not infection! My assessment remains completely unchanged. If you continue to perseverate on this irrational fear, consider seeking counseling to help you confront and cope with these totally unwarranted fears. You could also get a single rapid HIV test at the three-month mark with the sole purpose of putting your irrational fears permanently to rest. The results will unquestionably be negative.

HIV is not your problem. No way. No how. OK?

Be well! (You are indeed well!)

deadlifts?
streptacoccus infection of a throat