Please help me, Dr Bob!!!

Firstly, please forgive my poor English. I have been one and half month not sleeping well. Because last month, i have go to pump fuel at petrol station. When i took the nozzle and press the button pump fuel. I felt prick of my index finger, then i saw very small wood length 2mm width 0.2mm still inside my index finger. During that time i'm not bleeding. After that, around half hours i use needle to push out the wood cause my index finger bleeding. What if ppl purposely prick themselves and put the wood in the nozzle handle. Will the HIV survive in wood? Do i need testing? I PROMISE i will donate money to ur foudation to help those ppl needs help. Thankyou

Your HIV risk is nonexistent. HIV does not survive outside the body. Also, the chance some crackpot would try to purposely infect someone in such an elaborate fashion is beyond credibility.

If you are worried, get a single HIV test at the three-month mark. Even though it's certainly not warranted and the results will undoubtedly be negative, it may be the most effective way to put your irrational fears permanently to rest.

Thanks for your donation to The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org). It's urgently needed and warmly appreciated.

Be well. Stay well.

role model
deadlifts?