ready to give up

I am pretty much just over the entire medical community.(you are still cool though) I have been going through two full years of hell with no answers. I have had just about every symptom of hiv the whole time and now I am getting herpes on top of it all (which never started until now)I have had NO risk for infection since this all started. Every Doctor I go to wants me to test for HIV again. I have tested that out as far as I can tell what would you suggest. I have taken about nine ELISA out to 22 months 2viral load tests 1 at 6 months one at about a year and a NAT (which i found out is basically just another viral load test) I have had a constant high WBC a positive ANA recently (which I have read can be a sign of HIV) and I have low testosterone and b-12 after about 18 months of this.I have had reoccurring oral thrush that just will not go away, and now sines infections over and over again. my children that where born after the illness show strange signs too. my one year old has geographic tongue and the two year old is slow to develop and still does not talk low weight for age and sick allot he was tested (antibody only at 6months and one year negative please Dr Bob do you think this could be some rare strain have you ever seen anything like this in your experiences any suggestions other tests anything

I don't know what your HIV risk was, but with nine negative ELISAs out to 22 months, two undetectable viral load tests and a negative NAT, one thing is absolutely certain: HIV is not your problem. No way. No how.

Rare strain? No, absolutely not.

Have I seen anything like this in my experience? Yes, many times. Each and every time the constellation of symptoms ultimately turned out to be something other than HIV.

With your positive ANA and persistently elevated WBC count you should have an evaluation by a clinical immunologist or rheumatologist. It is entirely possible you have an evolving autoimmune disease. Over the Internet I cannot diagnose the exact cause of your symptoms, but can, with great assurance, advise HIV is not the cause. Hope that helps and that you still think I'm cool.

mut mat and cuts
Scared Dentist