Oct 18, 2007
Dear Dr. Bob:
I would like to thank you for taking the time to answer my question. I appreciate your honesty and the thought that you put into your answers. Best wishes to you and yours and here's to a fabulous 2008!
Response from Dr. Frascino
You're welcome! As for 2008, I agree it will be fabulous, especially since it includes January 20, 2008! Yes, January 20, 2008, the end of "The Reign of Error!!!"
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Kind Of Doctor Treats Male Genital Warts?
- What Is The Difference Between Genital Herpes And Cold Sores?
- What Happens If You Don't Treat Herpes?
- What Does Chlamydia Do To Your Body?
- Topical Antifungal For Angular Chelitis
- Time Frame After Contracting Herpes Before It Shows Up On An Std Test
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.