THANK YOU!!!

I got my results back after the torment of waiting 12wks. neg for hiv and everything else except for hpv which i opted to have cryo therapy. I have to say that you are an incredible man! I was in a panic everyday for the past three months because of my irresponible sexual encounter with a man that is truely a creep!!! Reading your funny responses has given my some comfort and most importantly hope.I learned a valueable lesson from this and will help educate others. I will donate again to give as much support as possible. I heard Merck was very close to finding a cure!!!!! Pharmaceutical companies are devoting a lot of R and D to address hiv and aids and I pray for a cure sooner than later!!! May God bless you for everthing you do!

WOO-HOO and congratulations! Thanks for your kind words and donation to The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org). Both are warmly appreciated.

As for your prayers for a cure to arrive soon, all I can say is "from your lips to the Higher Power's ears!"

Be well. Stay well.

HIV discordancy and ARVs
Bruise and sperm