Who for pres

Hey its ocd, screw and nuts boy, I just want to say some days are very bad for me and sometimes i ask you questions you probably think are funny and when i look back at them they probably are. Anyway I want to know from you I honestly have a hard time getting health insurance from my work , I have a great OCD doctor but since i dont have insurance now i rely on alcohol, screw hiv i am gonna drink myself to death,,God bless america, do you think hilary clinton is the best choice for health care up and coming, i am 26 never voted but now im interested, I want to go to the doc if i need to and not rely on alchol please write back Rickt

Hello OCD-Screwy-Nutty Boy,

Alcohol is not a good substitute for your "great OCD doctor." Step away from the bottle of bourbon and get back on that shrink's couch where you belong.

You are twenty-six and have never voted???? Hmmm . . . not something to be proud of, my friend. You are part of the problem that led to our having such a numbnuts occupying the White House and screwing up the world. As for "who for President," well "ABB" for a start. (ABB = Anybody But Bush.) At this point I would be quite happy with Hillary, Barrack or John. They each have their individual appeal and strong points and obviously any of them would be a quantum leap improvement over our current rodeo clown nincompoop.

your views on Ann Coulter>>>
resubmitted from fatigue and anemia forum-I apologize