Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

Ask the Experts About

Safe Sex and HIV PreventionSafe Sex and HIV Prevention

Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Who for pres
Oct 14, 2007

Hey its ocd, screw and nuts boy, I just want to say some days are very bad for me and sometimes i ask you questions you probably think are funny and when i look back at them they probably are. Anyway I want to know from you I honestly have a hard time getting health insurance from my work , I have a great OCD doctor but since i dont have insurance now i rely on alcohol, screw hiv i am gonna drink myself to death,,God bless america, do you think hilary clinton is the best choice for health care up and coming, i am 26 never voted but now im interested, I want to go to the doc if i need to and not rely on alchol please write back Rickt

Response from Dr. Frascino

Hello OCD-Screwy-Nutty Boy,

Alcohol is not a good substitute for your "great OCD doctor." Step away from the bottle of bourbon and get back on that shrink's couch where you belong.

You are twenty-six and have never voted???? Hmmm . . . not something to be proud of, my friend. You are part of the problem that led to our having such a numbnuts occupying the White House and screwing up the world. As for "who for President," well "ABB" for a start. (ABB = Anybody But Bush.) At this point I would be quite happy with Hillary, Barrack or John. They each have their individual appeal and strong points and obviously any of them would be a quantum leap improvement over our current rodeo clown nincompoop.

Dr. Bob

Previous
your views on Ann Coulter>>>
Next
resubmitted from fatigue and anemia forum-I apologize

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.