Donation from the Caribbean

I would aprecciate you giving me some info about the way for making a donation from the Caribbean.

Last night I had this "close encounter" with a girl (status unknow). We were fooling around in my car. She took her pants (and underwear)off and lay down. I started touching her butt with my hand and later on I started rubbing my penis aginst her ass until I ejaculate.

She was naked. I had my pants on BUT after i finish i realized that my zipper was not in his place and that some of my semen fell over the girl skin (top of her butt).

I am realy worry about the posibilities of getting hiv and would like to hear your opinion about the situation. Shoul I get tested? How long should I wait until I get tested?

I promise to make a donation no matter what the results of my test are.

Thanks in advance

The HIV risk from the activities you describe is completely nonexistent. Although testing is neither warranted nor necessary, if you remain worried, get a single rapid HIV test at the three-month mark to put your completely unwarranted worries permanently to rest. The results will undoubtedly be negative, OK? I'd also suggest you spend some time perusing the wealth of information on this site in the archives and on the related links that deals with safer sexual techniques and HIV transmission. You should find the information enlightening and reassuring.

Donations to The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation from the Caribbean (or anywhere else for that matter) can be made via credit card, PayPal, check, money order, direct wire transfer, cash, appreciated securities, etc. Donation information is available on the foundation's Web site at www.concertedeffort.org.

Stay safe and you'll stay well.

Hey doc!!
your views on Ann Coulter>>>