Hey doc!!

hey Doc, Its the costa rican guy again!

I tried sending you a money gram but they said that I need a phone number I tried bank wire but I couldnt really understand what the teller was saying I was confused can you resumbit your info to my email adress that I put on there to get a notification of when my question is being answered I do really wanna donate its not much but hey it all counts I guess right?

Well doc you know im a worried well and heres my question due to my business im a heavy smoker ( im a casino pit boss ) so thats a stupid way yet effective to take my stress away I have developed a dry cough a veryu annoying one to say the least , im weak at times and have some dizzy spells and at times some headaches i feel my lymph nodes under my cheek bone slightly swollen..my last sexual encounter was 3 months ago I got tested a month ago and it came back Negative , also keep in mind I work 12 hours a day and I have 2 youngetsers that really dont let me sleep at night! im going to ask a very general for all us worried wells how long does ARS usually kick in? can one develop symptons like , weakness , oral thrush , deppresion after 5 months of exposure or are these symptons aquired at a later stage of the virus?

Keep up the good job doc and my days of walking barefoot ( no condoms ) are over!

If you ever want to come to Costa rica!! we are waiting!

Stay Sharp doc

Hello Costa Rican Guy,

Phone number? The Foundation's phone number is 650-917-1357. The instructions for wire-to-wire transfer of bank funds are as follows:

The wiring instructions are as follows:

Mellon Bank Pittsburgh, P.A. ABA # 043000261 Credit ML Account Number 101-1730 Further Credit to: Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation Account # 830-04C48 Swift number MELN US 3P

Any questions regarding the wire transfer may be directed to Linda Godfrey. You may call collect at 732-627-6600 or e-mail her at LGodfrey@pclient.ml.com.

Regarding your specific questions, ARS symptoms generally occur two-four weeks after primary infection. (You can read much more about this in the archives, as I've discussed this topic many times previously. Have a look!) Weakness and depression are not ARS symptoms. Thrush, if indeed you do have it, can be caused by many underlying conditions and is not specific for HIV.

If you or any of our readers feel they've put themselves at risk, get a rapid HIV test at the three-month mark. It really is just that straightforward. "Symptoms," even those possibly suggestive of HIV, are notoriously unreliable in determining who is and is not HIV infected.

Finally, stop smoking! Cigarettes can and will kill you in a very painful and undignified way.

Just got my 3 month test result back....
Donation from the Caribbean