Drinking cum

Hi, I recently learned how to suck my own cock, and i want to attemmpt to swallow the cum, but i heard if i do it will decrease my sperm count or not allow me to have kids.Is this true?

You recently learned how to suck your own cock? WOW! Those yoga lessons are really paying off, aren't they? Or did you tell us that just to make us jealous? If you get really good at this party trick, you may well have a promising career in the adult film industry.

As for a swig of homegrown spunk decreasing your sperm count or preventing you from having a slew of rug-rats in the future, nah, that's an old wives' tale without any scientific validation. So head down and bottoms up, so to speak.

you inspire me a lot 2.... (CURE)
Update