Not a question

Dear Bob- I know you are out of town, and am not asking a question so much as making a statement. I just want to say that the work that you do is truly amazing and so very appreciated. The selflessness of it is tremendous, and the fact that you stay so positive (pun intended) while dealing with this horiffic disease is amazing. Everyone is always begging you for a response or asking you questions that you have answered 9 million times and I'm sure that drives you bonkers, but yet you still smile and reply. You are truly appreciated, and all i can wish you is the best...health, happiness, peace, and love. Thanks.

And now my question...

just a joke.

Mike

Hey Mike,

What a pleasure it is to read your kind comments. As for going bonkers due to the same questions being posted, does it show? I should point out what you read online are only the questions to which I've chosen to respond. What you don't see are the thousands and thousands of questions that I read but do not respond to! Do I periodically bang my head into the keyboard in frustration? Well . . . let's just say I'm looking into getting a soft rubberized keyboard soon.

Stay well, Mike.

What is the "likelihood" of my being infected?
you inspire me a lot 2.... (CURE)