Rug burn

Hello. I just had unprotected anal sex where I was the insertive partner. While we were having sex I noticed I had a very small scrape(kind of like a rug burn) underneath the head of my penis(I am circumsized). If this person is positive, how easy could it be for me to get infected? What are my chances? I know I should have used a condom, but now I can only pray and hope for the best.

Unprotected anal sex does place you at some degree of risk for STDs, including HIV. I have no way of determining the severity of the rug-burn on your tallywhacker, but any non-intact skin can increase the likelihood of HIV transmission.

A rapid HIV test at the three-month mark is warranted. In the interim, you should spend some time reviewing the safer sex guidelines in the archives of this forum. Also I suggest you stock up on latex condoms and water-based lube so that you'll never have to face such a period of anxiety and worry again, OK?

Oral sex
What is the "likelihood" of my being infected?