Oct 12, 2007
My husband had oral sex with 2 gay friends of his 1 on 2 different occassions (neither friend knows about the other) there was no ejeculation in the mouth, can you get a std or hiv, my husband feels this is safe sex, is it?
| Response from Dr. Frascino
The HIV risk from oral sex is extremely low, but not completely nonexistent, primarily due to extenuating factors. If your husband or you are concerned, he should get a single rapid HIV test at the three-month mark and you should use latex condoms in the interim until the results are available. A bigger issue could be your husband's sexual orientation. Counseling, including couples counseling, may be helpful.
Good luck to you both.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Blood In Semen After Vaginal Sex Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Burning Red Spots After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Sinus Infection After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Touching Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling Lips After Breast Sucking Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling Lips After French Kissing Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.