Home access Test
Oct 12, 2007
Hello, I took a Home Access Test recently. It has been well over a year since my last possible exposure to HIV. The test came back negative, I am just worried on the validity of a home test. Should I still be worried? I have a history of anxiety and hypochondria. What brought this all on was that I have recurrent folliculitis and saw on multiple websites that there are instances where that is hiv related. Anyways, to get back to the point, I noticed that this test is FDA approved. So have I done due justice and should I stop worrying? Thanks
Response from Dr. Frascino
Yes, you have "done due justice and should stop worrying"!!!
Yell WOO-HOO. And as Tony Soprano says, "fuggedaboutit!"
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is White Tongue A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Enlarged Lymph Nodes After Deep Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Rash After Giving Oral Sex Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Sore Throat After Unprotected Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Touching Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Vomiting After Insertive Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.