Home access Test

Hello, I took a Home Access Test recently. It has been well over a year since my last possible exposure to HIV. The test came back negative, I am just worried on the validity of a home test. Should I still be worried? I have a history of anxiety and hypochondria. What brought this all on was that I have recurrent folliculitis and saw on multiple websites that there are instances where that is hiv related. Anyways, to get back to the point, I noticed that this test is FDA approved. So have I done due justice and should I stop worrying? Thanks

Yes, you have "done due justice and should stop worrying"!!!

Yell WOO-HOO. And as Tony Soprano says, "fuggedaboutit!"

HPV from sharing clothes?? DONATION coming!!!
Oral sex