HPV from sharing clothes?? DONATION coming!!!
Oct 12, 2007
My sister has HPV. She recently gave me some of her old bathing suits which I washed before wearing. Is there any way I can contract HPV from her? Can any HPV from the bathing suits infect other clothes I washed? How long does HPV live in the air?
Response from Dr. Frascino
Relax. There is no HPV (or HIV) risk from what you described.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Pain In Urethra A Sign Of HIV?
- Probability Of Getting HIV From Sex With A Prostitute
- Risks Of Contracting HIV From Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Bronchitis After French Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Loose Stool After Anal Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Loose Stool After Sucking Penis Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.