Paranoid former Republican - WOO HOO!

Dr. Bob,

A final email to thank you for your advice. I took a 3-month rapid test and, as you predicted, NEGATIVE!

I would strongly recommend to all the guys with stripper incidents to GET TESTED! Knowledge is power.

Thank you again for all your good work. Your foundation is on my annual list.

God Bless,

Paranoid Independent

WOO-HOO! Congratulations! Another of my predictions becomes reality. (Who needs the psychic hotline when you've got Dr. Bob online?)

Glad to see you are a "former Republican." It seems there are more and more of you these days due to Dubya and The Dark Lord of Halliburton's "anything-but-compassionate" conservative radical agenda. His veto of the SCHIP program that would give underprivileged kids health insurance is so unconscionable that it's immoral. Anyone who does not support this program must be voted out of office immediately.

Please, help me Dr. Bob!
HPV from sharing clothes?? DONATION coming!!!