Oct 12, 2007
Can a coinfection of hiv/hpv inhibit hiv antibody detection?
Response from Dr. Frascino
The short answer is no. The longer answer is nope!
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Fatigue After Breast Sucking Worried I Have HIV
- Fever After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Herpes After Rubbing Stripper Worried I Have HIV
- Vaginal Discharge After Fisting Worried I Have HIV
- White Spots After Precum Touching Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- How To Stop Vaginal Bleeding?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.