Hi doc I think I know where I got HIV from

Hi Doc

Well my partner went in and got tested yesterday and he came back negative. I still came back positive. I do my intake on Monday but I already have blood work going so I will know what my CD4 count is. I do know where I must have gotten HIV from. I got it from someone at work. There is a a person who does insulin shots at work well she did it in our break room and set the needle by the sink then she proceded to cut and apple she sliced her hand open I went over to help and got stuck with the needle by accident. I didn't know until I got home and noticed a red dot on my hand and when I touched it stung. I am worried about my partner leaving me because he is afraid to have sex with me we have been together for 5 years. Can we have an active sex life or will it just be mutal masturbation. I live in Dallas Tx.

I would tend to doubt that you contracted HIV from the incident you describe. However, the important fact now is that you are HIV positive. Your partner is negative. That makes you a magnetic couple. I urge you and your partner to read through the archives of this forum related to magnetic couples and HIV prevention.

Can you have an active sex life? Absofrickinlutely. Steve (Dr. Steve, the expert in The Body's Tratamientos forum) and I are also a magnetic couple. I can assure you our sex life is passionate, satisfying and hot in that wonderful toe-curling, wake-the-neighbors, own-name-forgetting kind of way.

help me please
tell me to have head checked