help me please
Oct 12, 2007
Dear Dr Bob, i need some advice and please reply i have wrote several times and never got a reply. I hae been tested for HIV 3 times and all neg which i am very happy about although can you tell me, can th contraceptive pill microgynon 30 hide antibodies. please reply im losing my mind!
scared brittish girl
Response from Dr. Frascino
Hello Scared British Girl,
Nope! Your contraceptive pills will not alter HIV test results.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Sinus Infection Worried It Could Be HIV
- Stinging Pain Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Burning Penis After Sex With Stripper Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Just Because The Vagina Is Burning Doesn't Mean You Have An Std
- Std That Causes Sharp Pain On Left Side Of Stomach
- ARS Symptoms Comes All At Once
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.