|help me please
Oct 12, 2007
Dear Dr Bob, i need some advice and please reply i have wrote several times and never got a reply. I hae been tested for HIV 3 times and all neg which i am very happy about although can you tell me, can th contraceptive pill microgynon 30 hide antibodies. please reply im losing my mind!
scared brittish girl
| Response from Dr. Frascino
Hello Scared British Girl,
Nope! Your contraceptive pills will not alter HIV test results.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Fatigue After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Fever After Performing Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Headache After Giving A Bj Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Red Spots After Vaginal Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Muscle Ache After Giving Oral Sex Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Psoriasis After Inverted Condom Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.