help me please
Oct 12, 2007
Dear Dr Bob, i need some advice and please reply i have wrote several times and never got a reply. I hae been tested for HIV 3 times and all neg which i am very happy about although can you tell me, can th contraceptive pill microgynon 30 hide antibodies. please reply im losing my mind!
scared brittish girl
Response from Dr. Frascino
Hello Scared British Girl,
Nope! Your contraceptive pills will not alter HIV test results.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Loose Stool After Anal Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Purple Spots After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- I Have A Discharge Does That Mean I Have A Std
- Pathophysiology Of Sexually Transmitted Diseases
- Can Hiv Be Transmitted From A Surface Scratch?
- Does HIV Cause High Blood Pressure?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.