|Does gay handjob transmit hiv
Oct 12, 2007
Last night I gave a man a handjob at a gay bar, and his sperms spilled on my hand. I was very anxious, did this transmit aids. Thank you very much
| Response from Dr. Frascino
Hand-jobs are not considered to be significant HIV-transmission risks. As for a gay versus a straight hand-job, I can assure you HIV does not care what your sexual orientation happens to be gay, straight or even Republican-Mormon-bi-curious-confused.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Rash After Vaginal Sex Without Condom What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Pain In Penis After Protected Anal Sex Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Painful Red Spots After Giving Handjob Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Get Genital Herpes From A Cold Sore?
- How Do Genital Warts Start?
- How Do I Get Rid Of Vaginal Pain After Sex?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.