Can I have HIV from rimming and protected anal sex?

Hi, So a year ago about summer 2006 I met this guy online. I was clean and I asked him if he was clean. He said yes. So I went over and all I did was rim his anus but not for a long time I would say 2 minutes. No oral sex was performed on either side. He then penetrated me with a condom. He said he didn't like the feeling because the condoms I brought were too thick so he wanted to do bb. This was after about say 3-5 minutes. So we stopped cause he didn't like using protection and I wasn't about to let him inside me unprotected. Now almost a year later I find him online and he says he is HIV positive and tested on April 2007. I freaked out. My question is should I be worried that I rimmed him and that I performed anal sex WITH a condom (even though he never ejaculated at all because we stopped)? I didn't have any cuts in my ass or mouth at that time. please help?

Why is it that you are freaking out now that you found out a previous partner happens to be HIV positive? Would you be at any less risk if you hadn't recently seen his online profile revealing his status? The take-home lesson is that we must all assume our sex partners are HIV positive and take all the necessary precautions to prevent STD/HIV transmission. Even if someone slaps a lie detector on his Mr. Happy and claims to be HIV negative, you should not trust that information, because 25% of the over one million HIV-positive Americans have absolutely no idea they are infected!

Regarding rimming, there have been no documented cases of HIV transmission from rimming or getting rimmed. However, other STDs can readily be transmitted this way. Check the archives for additional information. Protected sex is indeed protected if the latex condom was used properly and did not break. HIV cannot permeate intact latex. No way. No how. As always, if you or any of our readers, feel you have placed yourself at risk, get a rapid test at the three-month mark.

Just Ma Against The World !!
PEP