Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
  Breaking News: FDA Approves Triumeq, New Once-Daily Combination Pill

Ask the Experts About

Safe Sex and HIV PreventionSafe Sex and HIV Prevention

Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Just Ma Against The World !!
Oct 12, 2007

DR bob....do you think that HIV is

"a very real health risk for which you should have every reason to be extremely fearful" ??

meaning avoiding any kind exposure that can lead to it...right??.

I've read something that makes me believe that you only tell peolpe what they are actually especting to hear from you...(in some cases those ignorant and scare people call you PRESIDENT,SAINT EVEN GOD") rather than the truth, in many posts some peolpe really concerned about their exposures, however all you have answered is a bunch of crap making fun of those people who might not be as educated as you claim to be. I wonder if you are a busy person how is that: that you take time to answer such stupid questions regarding peolpe who claim to have had intercourse with a dog or cat or horse?? when the question itself only intention is to make some laugh... as we all do when we read your well written answers full of arguments and "facts" yet sarcastic and informative...I've started to think that you are some sortof HIV-CLOWN that wants to make history out of his own and others missery, making people's beliefs worth nothing from your point of view.

How can we trust you and see you as our (HIV affected people) speaker when you are nothing but a "JOKER"?

Why is that the average American is always trying to see the Hollywood part of life, therefore seeking heros where there are nothing but criminals, thieves, liars, whores and government. Honestly even though America is a rich country, your vision about liberty is based on the ability to kill, unslave, evacuate and manipulate others. It is time to GTFout of Irak and stop making enemies that in the long run are going to catch up.. and as always the (BPI) black, the poor and the immigrant suffer the consequences of such spoiled American structure...

I believe that Americans are trying hard and investing lots of money in trying to mess up our planet!! well.... Congratulations you guys are doing a great job!!!

Response from Dr. Frascino

Hello "Just 'Ma' Against The World,"

After reading your rant, the only thing I can say is I'm sure some days it must seem to you that it's hardly worth the effort to wake up and chew through your four-point restraints. Try not to worry; I'm sure the night nurse will be around shortly with her pill trolley containing your very special "vitamin tablet" and soon you will once again be filled with pharmacologic tranquility. Until then, perhaps you can continue your discussion with your imaginary friend Dave.

Dr. Bob

Previous
I touched the head of my penis in the strip club bathroom
Next
Can I have HIV from rimming and protected anal sex?

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.