I touched the head of my penis in the strip club bathroom

Dr Bob,

I went to a strip club and watched a beautiful dancer slide down the pole in her g string and her breasts got on there too. Anyway, she asked me if I wanted a lap dance. She was great but she put my face between her tatas and grinded me to death down low on the one eyed moster. My concern is it possible to get hiv from her breasts having vaginal fluid on them as well as her panties after her pole slide and possible for hiv after she ground me when I visited the bathroom and then handled the head of my penis with my hand coming into contact with fluid on my jeans? Wow that was a long sentence. Using the archives I'll try to answer and please let me know if I am on the right track. First, time would be on my side right with fluid from previous dancer on the pole as the hiv would be exposed to air. Second my intact face/skin touching her breasts is not a risk and even if I tounged the breast saliva helps kill hiv. Lastly, then going to the restroom and handling the head of my penis after touching possible fluids on my jeans I would have time on my side again as the virus would die in that time. Am I right because if so then the archives are working?

More importantly testing would not be warranted right?

Thanks Jeff

Hi Jeff,

The archives are indeed working! Therefore I'll be very brief. Your HIV risk is nonexistent. Testing is not warranted. So relax and enjoy Badda Bing's Bouncing Betty's Bodacious Ta-Tas without worry, OK?

Dr. Bob: Plz answer, you never answer me: Journal of irreproducible results
Just Ma Against The World !!