Please read this(If possible comment on it)

Hello Doctor Bob,

I had been on this board couple of times asking you questions. Today I am here with my latest test results. Please do comment on this.

I have had two exposures

1. Protected sex with a call-girl on Dec 29 2006. I did not see any condom breakage or slippage.

2. Went to a massage parlour on March 25 2007. I did not do any sex but the lady touched my scrotum after finguring her vagina.

Tests done,

2 months after first exposure Dna pcr and antibody tests(NEGATIVE) 3 months after first exposure RNA PCR and antibody, all other STD tests(All NEGATIVE) 4 months after exposure and one month after second exposure DNA PCR and antibody(ALL NEGATIVE) 5 months after first exposure and two months after second exposure antibody tests(HIV 1 & HIV 2) --NEGATIVE. 6 months after first exposure and 3 months after second exposure antibody tests for HIV 1 & HIV 2 --NEGATIVE. Latest 9 Months after first exposure and 6 months after second exposure antibody tests for HIV 1 & HIV 2 -- NEGATIVE

God's grace and your good wishes has been with me all the time.

I just want your opinion about my exposure and tests. Do I need anymore tests??

Doctor, these incidences have made a very week emotionally. I know you would say to visit a mental doctor but I strongly beleive that I'll be fine and will be able to come out of all this. I am just asking for your good karma and wishes. I have lot of things to do which are very imp for my career.

I have always told you and again would like to say that you are like my GOD. Your supportive words were always with me. The only way I intend to payback you is helping people you are in need.

Donation for the great cause is on the way.

Thanks & Regards,

Indian Male.

Hello Indian Male,

The answers and reassurance you seek are readily available in the archives of this forum. (Have a look!) Consequently I'll be brief.

Your protected sex would not be considered an HIV-transmission risk, assuming the latex condom was used properly and did not break. Massage, including touching the scrotum after "finguring" her vagina is not considered an HIV risk.

Your negative HIV-1 and HIV-2 tests at three months would be considered conclusive. HIV-antibody tests taken prior to three months are not considered to be definitive and those taken after a negative three-month test merely corroborate what we already know. I do not recommend RNA PCR or DNA PCR for routine HIV screening.

To sum up, your risk was nonexistent. Your HIV tests are conclusively negative and highly excessive. Your HIV status is negative.

Thanks for your donation to the Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org).

Stay safe. Stay well.

Chances of contracting HIV
Unprotected sex with wife