Nobody believes me this

I have been masturbating when I was 8 years...I sused to fantasize about women since at that age. Now I am 22 and when I came to know that my friends started masturbating only after they hit puberty I am shell shocked...and when I tell my friends abt my story they all ridicule me. Am I the only one in this world to do such a thing? What will be the repercussions because of this over masturbating from such age? help me plz

What do you mean nobody believes you? I certainly do! Obviously your friends are not Italian!!!!

As for "over masturbating," there is no such thing! Stop worrying. Your buddies are just jealous you discovered the wonders of your home entertainment center long before they did!

OCD with a touch of Oral Sex Thrown in