|PEP for negative top
Oct 10, 2007
Hey Dr. Bob, thank you for your incredible help. My sexmate is a very hot negative top. If the condom we are using breaks while he is inside my hot positive bottom, is PEP appropriate? Let's assume he withdraws when he discovers the breakage, but may not know exactly when it broke. Thanks again!
| Response from Dr. Frascino
Yes, PEP would be recommended for the type of exposure you describe. It should be started as soon as possible and no later than 72 hours after exposure. You can read much more about PEP in the archives by doing a simple search.
Good luck to both you and Mr. Top-Gun McHottie.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Penis Discharge After Giving Oral Worried I Have HIV
- Red Eyes After Touching Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Runny Nose After Giving A Bj Worried I Have HIV
- Thrush After Giving A Bj Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling In Feet After Receptive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Tingling In Fingers After Lap Dance Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.