a big woohooo

About 7 months ago i had a brief encounter of the risky kind, in Bangkok. unprotected Oral and protected vaginal sex with a prostitute. Since that day i have been completely freaked out and convinced i had contracted HIV. i had several symptoms that i thought were ARS , turns out they werent. I had been searching the web for months, trying to convince myself i had hiv. the mind works in weird ways but as everyone who is worried knows, no amount of reassurance can get that thought from the back of your mind. I worked up the courage to get tested 2 weeks ago and i got my results today (no rapid testing here) . neg for hiv, heb b and c. i think i can finally put this worry away and get on with my life. but i have learned so much about hiv and health in general i hope it will stand me in future. I want to thank yourself and all who give their time on this site for helping me when i was feeling low. i would also recommend to anyone that they get tested and feel sooo much better if i can do it then so can all of you i will donate when i can love the bush gags

WOO-HOO! And congratulations!

Thanks for your thanks and your donation to the Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org). Both are warmly appreciated.

As for the Bush gags, well we'd all be better of if someone had gagged him long ago! Don't you think we all deserve a president who is fluent in at least one language? It seems every day Dubya gets up and arms wrestles with the English language and consistently loses!

Stay well!

A Gynec's query
Help Please Foolish UK Man