low risk/ back again

Hey doc,

I wrote you about my brief encounter on 14 sept subj: low risk.

I have really been freaking out because the pain in groin is gone and also the congestion. But in both my underarms is still really irratated. Can this be because i am constantly trying to feel the lymph nodes under there. I heard if you keep messing with them they will swell up. Im going in for my 3month test next week but was just wndering about this underarm pain.

Thanks and donation was complete.

You have "really been freaking out because the pain in your groin is gone and also the nasal congestion"???? Hmmm . . . I can only imagine what would have happened if those symptoms had persisted. Perhaps you would have exploded from spontaneous anxiety-induced combustion????

Stop poking at your pits!!! Not only is it unhelpful (you haven't a clue what you're even feeling around for, frevinsakes!), but also you look absolutely ridiculous jamming your fingers in your underarms! Yes, this can indeed inflame and irritate the delicate axillary tissues! Knock it off, nutsy!

Thanks for your donation!

Fear
A Gynec's query