Reggie says hi!

Doctor bob,

I hope you remember me. She is doing good, her numbers have improved and she is responding to the treatment... I am so happy for her and for the fact that, she relates her recovery to the medications and my love:)

She says HI!! Oh! BTW is allright if i kiss her (dry and wet)?? I know it doesnt happen that way, but still to be sure, since she is positive, i guess i need to be more careful, now( i have had a couple of root canals in the past and would be operated on one decayed tooth soon)!! I know the other safe sex guidelines and i do not see any issues there!!

Goodluck and Thanx!!

Hi Reggie,

Excellent news!

Kissing is not considered a significant risk for HIV transmission. Please give her a smooch from me as well, OK?

Good luck and good health to you both.

wanna be your volunteer in Indonesia
WAITING FOR A REPLY FROM DR. BOB??? PLEASE READ THIS!