wanna be your volunteer in Indonesia

Dear Dr Bob,

I am an indonesian fellow who was in business trip on china and had to entertain business clients into striptease club

My question is:

what are the risk of having infected by HIV when we have a bleeding gum while sucking nipple?

you have given invaluable information for us in your forum. I am ready to be a volunteer for your organization if any events are held in this country

I will donate my salary again as i believe in your foundation and try to be regular donator even i am not asking you question again.

GOD BLESS YOU

adil

Hello Adil,

The HIV risk of nipple noshing with bleeding gums at a Chinese equivalent of the Badda Bing club is nonexistent. Neither worry nor testing is warranted.

Thanks for your very kind offer to volunteer for events sponsored by the Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation in Indonesia. Unfortunately none are currently on our schedule. I'll keep you posted if Indonesia comes up on our itinerary in the future. Thank you also for your gift to the Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation. Your one gift will touch many lives. On their behalf, please accept my heartfelt appreciation.

Be well. Stay well.

please help doctor hiv scare(d) in Romania
Reggie says hi!